Monday, August 30, 2010

Food

This week's Random Photo Challenge theme was Food. This should have been an easy assignment for me. We all know how much I enjoy food! But it wasn't easy for me this week.

My computer is on the fritz. I mean really, really on the fritz. Thank goodness my Cousin decided to get the extended warranty when he purchased my computer. I told him that it was silly at the time, but now I am very very grateful. Thanks Cousin!! The hard drive is going. And going fast. Causing the machine to crash at very inconvenient times.

Don't look for me on much of anything other than e-mail for the next week while it is diagnosed and repaired.


I managed to take this shot of my dinner early in the week just in case I couldn't get another one taken or uploaded. That turned out to be a wise decision.

The problem wasn't all my computer though.

I had some very delicious meals this last week, quite a few of them in restaurants. My favorite by far was the chicken cannelloni on Friday night. A beautiful presentation & fantastic company made for a wonderful evening. But alas, the camera on my phone no longer works due to a huge scratch on the touch screen. Only 3 more months until my upgrade & brand new phone!

I was able to come up with a fun little poem in honor of the theme. You can check it out over a Impassioned Versifier. As of this posting Photography139 has not posted this week's submissions as he is attending a funeral. I will let you know when he has the link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment