Monday, November 22, 2010

Spiritual

Forgive my most recent disappearance from the blogging world. Life threw another curve ball at me, but I'm happy to say I'm still standing and now have new inspiration for several new writing projects.



This week's Random Photo Challenge theme was spiritual. What a great subject to get me back in the groove again! This Seraphim Angel was purchased by my father within a few months of my mother's passing. He told me that the resemblance to her soothed his grief.

This week's theme was good to get me out of the self-centered apathy that I had been feeling. There is a poem posted over at Impassioned Versifier that follows part of that thought process.

Photography139 has this week's scant submissions posted. The photos that can be found there have finally produced a little excitement in me for the upcoming holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment