Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Peace of Mind

A little late, but better than never right? I shot this photo on Sunday as we drove to Anthony's Dad's. The fresh fallen snow made everything look fresh and soothing.



The next week or so is going to be full of chaos and adjustments for me as we welcome my first grandchild into this world. I do hear rumors that I am to be party to a "backwoods photo shoot" on Saturday though, so I may actually have a chance to post something for the next theme. I have temporarily put poetry writing on the back burner though as that requires much more thought process than I am capable of at the moment. My mind is currently filled to the brim with baby related agenda.

The majority of this week's submissions centered on the new fallen snow. Run on over to Photography139 and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment