Sunday, August 14, 2011

An Unintended Recess

It's been nearly six months since I last blogged, most of that time I have spent without a working computer (thank Geek Squad, you made Best Buy lose my future business). In that time there have been many life changes around here. Now that we have had time to adjust and adapt I am trying to get back to some of my happy routines and creative outlets.

Here is a glimpse (in no particular order) at the upcoming blogs detailing some of our activities and changes over the last several months.


We were witness to a super speedy pinewood car tearing up the track in March.




A fantastic get together for Junction Days at the end of July.


A brief happy reunion at the beginning of May.


The final kick in the ass I didn't need at the beginning of July.


The bittersweet end to a tragic tale in June.


An adrenaline pushing weekend get away in May.


Posing pretty in July.

Hanging with the Good Guys.

It has also come to my attention that my 101 list is now outdated due to the changes in our family dynamics and housing situation over the last half year. I will be working on creating a new 101 list. Feel free to leave your suggestions for my new challenges below.

No comments:

Post a Comment