Monday, November 14, 2011

Hangin' With the Good Guys

You would think that with my job at the dealership I spend so much time around cars that I wouldn't want to see anything with wheels on my time off. However, during the long Independence Day weekend Anthony and his mom took me to see the Good Guys car show at the state fairgrounds and I have to admit that I was impressed. 

In an effort to pick up the speed of my blogging in order to catch up to the present I'm not going to bore you with the lengthy details of souped up engines and specs.  I am mostly just going to post a few photos of the vehicles I found most interesting.  I had a great day watching people, talking about engines and paint jobs, and admiring the unique artistic touches and mathematics behind these creations.  I did discover that I have a new interest and admiration for the rat-mobiles. Although, for some reason I did not come home with a photo of a single one.








Who ever would have thought of making a mustang into a four-wheel drive?

Stay tuned for photos of our end of summer picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment