Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sunshine on my shoulders

Photo courtesy of Laughing dog Photography

I really don't have anything particular to blog about tonight, other than to let you all know that today was a mostly good day. The sun was shining, it was slightly warm, there was just a feeling of practically spring in the air!

It's amazing how the sun shining can affect one's mood isn't it? I read an article today about the statistical correlation between sun light, moods, and the stock market. Obviously what this country needs is more sunshine LOL! Seriously though, the article explained in some mildly boring scientific jargon that sunlight makes us optimistic and happy.

And it's the truth! We all know it! We all feel it! I was so productive at work today! Then I took my excess positive energy to the gym and lifted weights for an hour. If I had the time I probably would have run or swam too. But alas I had prior commitments and had to leave.

Now if someone could just figure out how to filter some sunlight into my house tonight so I have a positive attitude to clean, I would be all set for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment