Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fast

This week's Random Photo Challenge theme was Fast. It seemed very timely, as I have been doing a lot of reflecting lately on just how quickly time passes us by.



Given that thought process I could have easily gone a "traditional" route and photographed the hands of a clock (as my first inclination was). But instead I decided to take a fun turn with the theme. As those of you close to me know, I have a tendency to paint my nails at least once a week. I wouldn't be able to do this if it wasn't for the "fast finish" products available.

I'm afraid that my poem at Impassioned Versifier this week did follow my thought process of time passing us by quickly. I would not consider it one of my great works, but merely a thought (and heartache) that needed release.

Photography139 has posted the rest of this week's great submissions. Be sure to check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment