Sunday, October 10, 2010

Odd Angle

Once again the Random Weekly Photo Experiment has chosen a theme that fits in perfectly with my week. This week's challenge theme was Odd Angle. I don't think there was much that seemed normal about my last week.

On Wednesday I had a bizzare encounter with a customer at work. There may eventually be a blog about that, but in the meantime I have promised someone close to me that I will use the incident to fuel the creative juices and create a short (fictional) story loosely based on the events.

On Saturday I drove to the lake to take possession of some hand-me downs from my Grandmother's recent move. That certainly put me in an odd frame of mind as I sorted through cupboards and boxes. I took a short trip down memory lane and then returned home motivated to commence de-cluttering my own abode.


With my busy week I didn't have a whole lot of time to think about my photo submission. As luck would have it our dear Belzerz was quite wound when we returned home. I only had to follow him with the camera for a short while before I caught him plotting an attack on poor Buster. Belzerz is a playful and rather ornery feline. He likes to stalk his pray and attack from un-thought of heights and angles.

Buster was not caught unaware, this time, as I gave away the feline's plan.

Photography139 has posted more than the usual number of submissions this week. All of them fantastic. Be sure to check them out! While you are there be sure to check out the photo project I helped out with Fun With Light. We had a lot of fun playing with the rope light until it broke! Photography139's wonderful photography skills have even earned me a compliment this week on my appearance! The fun we had definitely helped alleviate a little of my camera shyness and I got to learn a new camera technique!

This week's poem at Impassioned Versifier has everything to do with looking at life from a different angle. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment