Friday, August 14, 2009

Rays of Sunshine


Isn't that a lovely picture? I found it over at LennoxC's Flickr page

We started to see some very positive changes today. The power of prayer is amazing! R is out of the hospital and back on base. He has responded to antibiotics, so it was possibly some sort of infection. He will get to graduate from Basic next week and continue to schooling in Mississippi.

Another positive is that my Dad, who went into acute care yesterday, gets to return to the nursing home tomorrow. He is making a speedy recovery from bladder infection.

I also have been sick this week with a horrible sinus cold. Yesterday I thought it might develop into pneumonia, but am feeling much better today.

So now all that's left to pray for is that Ex, who lost his job yesterday, is able to find employment soon. It could be a scary road for us in the randomness house without that child support as a back up. We have been through this before though, and I am thankful for all the budgeting tips my mother passed on to me in my youth.

Thanks everyone for continuing to check in! I hope that I will find time for some FUN writing this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment