Thursday, November 19, 2009

We have a couple new little additions to our household.

Tuesday night Sis and Ricky presented me with my early Christmas presents

I was a little in shock at first. I wasn't expecting to get another kitten so soon and I surely wasn't expecting two of them!

The little critters grew on me quickly though, and within the hour I was working on choosing names.

It's rather difficult to come up with names for a pair of female kittens. We tossed around Laverne & Shirley, Thelma & Louise, Michiko & Mineko. I wanted something artsy or literary but kept drawing blanks. Then Sis mentioned her favorite series of books. They do like to stalk us like little vampire bats around the house....
Meet Rosalie. She has a strange fascination with riding on my shoulder. I think it's just so she can be close to my neck when she's ready for a bite.

This is Bella. She seems to have adopted Sis as "her person" already. That's okay, but Snowflake is a little out of joint about it.

Snowflake feels the need to remind us that she is still the cute princess. She is adjusting to the kittens quickly and will hopefully be more than just tolerant of them in a day or two.

They seem to be good kittens so far and even listen when I tell them to get off of my curtains.

Aren't they just adorable? I just love kittens!

No comments:

Post a Comment