Sunday, April 18, 2010

A boy & his dog

The last week has been pretty busy around here. Bug and I have spent an awesome amount of time together, and Sis managed to find a little bit of time to fit us into her busiest (softball) season of the year too. Bug & I went fishing, to the VEISHA parade, and soccer practice. Sis joined us for Cub Scout bowling and met a friend and I for dinner one night. Plus I managed to fit in a manicure with a friend this week. And that's not all:


I spent some time working on home improvement projects. This is my new bedroom door. Bug has a new door as well. Next up are the bathroom and my closet doors.


Bug and I spent one evening playing with Legos. We made a bank building, complete with teller window and ATM. The teller kind of spooks me. I think I will stick with using the ATM.

Bug and I enjoyed the beautiful weather Saturday evening and took Buster dog for a walk. Buster loves going on walks with Bug, and the two of them tend to forget about me.


We ventured to Bug's favorite spot in the park, Lost Lake. The trail is fairly easy and has constantly changing scenery.


Buster enjoys stopping to investigate his surroundings quite frequently, but gets impatient if Bug stops for any reason.


It seems a family of beavers has taken up residence at the lake this year. They seemed to take advantage of the waters while they were high as well.


I wonder what made the beaver quit when he was so close?


The creek that runs through lower Ledges is still swollen, but hopefully soon the canyon will be open for our enjoyment.


Today Bug got to try his hand at rock climbing with his Cub Scout troop. He has only tried this once before and didn't do as well.

This time he conquered his fear and made it halfway up before he couldn't find anymore purchase. Good job Bug!

So tonight I am a little worn out and still have my poem to finish for tomorrow's challenge submission. I hope you all had a great week too!

No comments:

Post a Comment