Monday, February 1, 2010

Plants

I had two submissions for this week's photo challenge. I ended up scrapping the first one.



I loved this picture after I got done editing it. I had the flowers so much more defined. Unfortunately I do not find the software very user friendly and couldn't get it to save the way that it looked on my screen.


This is my second submission. Same model, different pose.

Funny thing about "Bella" kitten, that you see posing as my sleepy model. It seems that "Bella" is actually a Belmond.

We have spent the last couple weeks trying to come up with a similar sounding name for the poor boy. The kids scrapped my first two suggestions of Belmond and Heeshee (he/she). He really doesn't have an "official" name yet, but the kids have taken to calling him either Bellers or Belzer. If you have any name suggestions go ahead and pass them along!

You can find this week's challenge poem here and be sure to check out the rest of this week's photo submissions here.

2 comments:

  1. I stole that picture - It wil grace my desktop periodically. Thanks so much. j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jay, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I hope Bailey & Miles don't get too upset by a kitten gracing the screen though!

    ReplyDelete