Monday, March 15, 2010

Explore


This week's theme was explore. I really wish I had had the time to actually venture outside to explore. The weather yesterday would have been absolutely perfect to do just that. Instead I was inside working on spring cleaning so that the electrician can come this week to give me an estimate on some rewiring I need to have done.

I've heard that there is a bald eagle roaming back and forth between Don Williams and the Fraser Dam. It had been my plan to venture along the river yesterday to try to get a photo of him. I do feel accomplished and satisfied with all the work I got done yesterday though. Hopefully the kids don't make too big of a mess during Spring break this week, forcing me to do it all again.

I was beginning to worry that I wouldn't have a photo to submit again this week. Then I caught one of the kittens exploring the house just before bedtime. It's obviously not my ideal submission for exploring, but I did have a lot of fun following her through the house as she checked every nook and cranny. Below is a shot of her checking underneath my China hutch. Apparently everything in the house checked out okay and after about 20 minutes she settled down for a bite to eat and a good belly rub from me.
Of course I have a poem posted over at Impassioned Versifier for this week's challenge and be sure to check out the rest of this week's photo submissions over at Photography139.

No comments:

Post a Comment