Monday, March 29, 2010

Signs

The subject for this week's Random Photo Project was "signs". Yesterday afternoon was bright and sunny so I loaded up the kids and headed out to McHose park. The sunshine fooled us, the wind was still a slight bit bitter. We weren't dressed quite appropriately for a long period outdoors but we still managed to have a great time as the kids posed while making various signs for me.


This week's submission. It probably wouldn't be considered the best shot in the photo shoot but this one was my favorite. In fact, I'm thinking of getting their signs of love framed.



This symbol has been on the shelter house since I was a teenager, maybe even before. Sis and Ricky decided they wanted to try to recreate it.



My "stars".

I was lucky this week to have a little bit clearer schedule. Besides several fun outings with the kids I had plenty of time to work on my challenge poem for the week. You can check it out at Impassioned Versifier. Please check out the rest of this week's Random Photo Project submissions at Photography139. The kids and I are heading to the lake to visit Auntie for Easter. I was really hoping for a photo subject this week that would be a little broader so I could really have some fun at the lake. But it should prove entertaining and a good exercise for me to find something that will fit into the new subject, Macro.

No comments:

Post a Comment