Saturday, May 8, 2010

Feet, Among Other Things

It's been another hectic week for us. Two softball games and one soccer down, whew! I took some footage of Sis up to bat today. Unfortunately the pitcher was not very experienced, so we don't get to see any grand slams, but we do get to watch Sis steal second, third, and home.




Bug and I took a little play break this afternoon.




I finally got the chance to relax and set up my feet shoot for last week's Random Photo Project. I will be sending in my late submission later tonight but you can see it below and check out the timely submissions over at Photography139. I am sad to say that I failed on the poetry challenge this week. Maybe I will revisit the theme after ball season.

This week's theme is Wild. I have enlisted the help of my new friend to stage a shot, so hopefully we will have something fun to submit on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Dawn, I love the foot photo and set up a similar one for the 'self-portrait' week. Just wanted to let you know that I am still loving the blog. Hope things are great on your end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky! Now I remember that you had a similar photo. I'm not a big foot person, so I felt the need to set up some ambiance to make mine a little more appealing LOL. Things are going great on this end! I'm so sorry to read that you have to move :( I wish you the best of luck on your next adventure though! You are strong & I know good things will come your way!

    ReplyDelete