Monday, May 3, 2010

I don't have anything to submit for this week's Random Photo Challenge or my Personal Poetry Challenge. It was just a down right busy week! We had two softball games and one soccer game, plus practices, I attended a birthday party for a dear friend, plus I managed to squeeze some overtime in. I also stopped to visit another old friend and....


briefly babysat the son of another dear friend.

I barely kept up with the housework, but somehow managed to find the time to repair the toilet in the guest bath. We now have two functioning bathrooms again! Although there is still some drywall work and painting to be tackled in there later this summer.

Last night I intended to set some time aside to work on my fun little projects. Instead, I got distracted by this....

Bug & Sis decided to blow bubbles just before bedtime last night. It was too dark for them to go outside and they knew I wouldn't be happy with bubbles floating around my living room. So they decided to look for a spot where bubbles would be accepted.

I followed the little burst of contagious giggles that ensued to find them kicked back in the bathtub taking turns with the bubble wand.

I may still work on the projects later this week, as I do have a few ideas on the subject floating around in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment