Monday, May 31, 2010

Harmony

I was really looking forward to working on this week's challenge theme of harmony. The theme seemed so full of possibilities.



I took shot this photo at the beginning of the week, partially in response to John sending me a photo of a beautiful double rainbow outside of his window. A double rainbow would have been an ideal subject for harmony, but I did see harmony in watching the ants open up all my peonies that same evening.

The harmony and peacefulness of my week changed after that and I'm afraid I haven't been able to concentrate on composing even the simplest of poems. So there will not be a challenge entry at Impassioned Versifier this week.

I guess I'm not the only one that had trouble meeting the challenge this week as the only other submission at Photography139 is from Chris himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment