Monday, May 10, 2010

Wild

The theme for last week was Wild. I actually had two submissions for the photo part of the challenge, as I just couldn't decide which to enter.


I know that many of you are asking how dominoes=wild. All I can answer is that they just can when you have to adults on a date at the Science Center playing like kids. Sadly this particular formation kind of fizzled, but we got the next attempt perfect!


Bug & Sis made me a fantastic, starch-laden dinner of chicken and dumplings over mashed potatoes for Mother's Day. This is what my wild little ones looked like when they were done. I couldn't bring myself to take pictures of the kitchen and the dog afterwards. They had a lot of fun and let loose cheerful giggles as they worked together to prepare the meal, so I guess I can overlook the mess.

Be sure to check out the rest of this week's Random Photo Challenge submissions over at Photography139. Take the time to check out his beautiful Mother's Day/Retirement tribute to his mom too. Very touching.

I am afraid that I have neglected posting anything over at Impassioned Versifier again this week. My muse is speaking very loudly to me at the moment so hopefully I should be able to catch up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment